• Todd Taylor's Unofficial Soo Line Diesel Roster Essential Site!
• Soo Line Online by Paul T. Nadolski
• Grosser's Nostalgia Trip by Ray and Renee Grosser
• Modeling the Soo Line by Pierre Milot
MORE ON THE SOO LINE...
• Soo Line 1003 restored Soo Line Mikado steam locomotive
• Soo Line 2719 restored Soo Line steam locomotive. Lake Superior Transportation Museum
• Soo Line Geep 559 (in maroon-and gold) is in passenger excursion service on former Soo Line rails at the Osceola and St. Croix Valley Railway, operated by the Minnesota Transportation Museum.
WISCONSIN CENTRAL SITES
• WC2scale photo archive: Equipment and Roster Photos by Bob Menzies
ALGOMA CENTRAL SITES
• Algoma Central Railfan & Modelling Site by Chris van der Heide
• The Copper Range Railroad (Over 100 pages and 900 photographs!)
• Duluth, South Shore, and Atlantic Railway Home Page (The Houghton Division, 1910-1925)
• Milwaukee Road Historical Association (The Milwaukee Railroader magazine)
• Canadian Pacific Special Interest Group (CP Tracks magazine)
• Bridge Line Historical Society for the Delaware & Hudson Railway (now owned by the CP)
• Rappahannock Chapter of NRHS (dedicated to the preservation of historical railroad equipment in Fredericksburg , Virginia)
• Nevada Southern Railway (Nevada State Railroad Museum, Boulder City, Nevada)
MUSEUMS (If I am missing equipment housed at these or other museums, please E-Mail The Webmaster
• Colfax Railroad Museum (Colfax, Wisconsin)
• Illinois Railroad Museum (Union, Illinois)
• Mid-Continent Railway Museum (North Freedom, Wisconsin)
• Lake Superior Railroad Museum (Duluth, Minnesota)
• Gopher State Railway Museum (New Prague, Minnesota)
• Minnesota Transportation Museum (St. Paul, Minnesota)
• National Railroad Museum (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
Visit our Online Store Now Accepts Credit Cards
Direct any questions about this website's content or function to the webmaster.